The project demos will be held in the week of May 4th, Tuesday through Friday. Slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
How to reserve your slot:
2. Find a slot that hasn't already been taken (Count == 0)
3. Click the checkbox for that slot, write your name and click 'Save'
On the day of the demo:
1. Bring your laptop with your code and program on it, or a link to the webserver where your program is running, or if nothing else works, your code and program on a flash drive.
2. Be prepared to answer questions regarding the implementation (did you use sparse arrays? did you cache the document norms in a file?)
3. Be prepared to run arbitrary queries on your system using any of the methods you have implemented.
If you absolutely cannot make it on any of the time slots, email me so we can work this out.
Thanks and Regards,